September 19, 2019
What’s it like being a self defense coach?
· What happens when a Martial Artist realizes it’s not the same as Self Defense, why personal safety for women is different from what men need & experience
· How “self defense” is defined & perceived, and what’s missing from common understanding
· What keeps women from taking a self-defense class
· Thoughts on pre-incident indicators and post-incident repercussions; does confrontation or setting a boundary provoke an attack?
· The desire to be given “the answer” or “the move” – Prescribing what women should do, versus providing options
· Biggest challenges to women’s safety
· “Adaptability is the key to self defense”
This episode is being brought to you by the Born to Be a Badass Prep School – the premiere self protection course that teaches you everything you should have been taught growing up but weren’t. Sign up for your Badass Blindspot Discovery Session today, and don’t forget to grab your free report “10 Must-Know Tips To Avoid Being Assaulted”.
Be sure to subscribe to Born to Be a Badass so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!